Garage overhead crane is the overhead lifting equipment that used in your garage. You can choose the one suits your garage best, Ellsen crane manufacturer provides your sort of models, the brief introduction and picture are as following. This crane can lift loads under 20 tons, and its span is able to 31.5 meters. Ellsen provides you exceptional capacity crane, we will make your customization.
Generally speaking, you can choose single girder crane or double girder crane as the lifting capacity you need. If you want to save space, you can choose a suspending overhead crane as well, this crane is does not need any supporting structure, it suspends along ceiling. Take a look at which type you want best, and send us your opinion.
LD Garage Overhead Crane
• Lifting Capacity: 0.5~20t
• Span Length: 7.5~31.5m
• Working Class: A3~A4
QD Garage Overhead Crane
• Lifting Capacity: 5~450t
• Span Length: 10.5~31.5m
• Lifting Height: 6~18m
• Lifting Speed: 2.1~12.5m/min
• Crane Travelling Speed: 42~90/min
• Working Class: A5~A6
Installation of Ellsen Garage Overhead Crane
You may want to know how to install an overhead crane safely, there are few steps you need to know before get your advanced overhead crane ready. Read the guide and learn how to install your crane fast and perfectly.
Preparation Before Garage Overhead Crane Installation
Firstly, you should check the number of overhead crane parts and files following your crane in the box. Then, check all crane parts and metal structure to make sure whether they are in good condition or broken. Besides, check the damage of paint coating and corrosion situation of all parts of your overhead crane. For all broken parts, you’d better take a note, and repair or adjust them, especially for metal structure, this part should be adjusted on the ground. Or it cannot be hoisted and installed. For corrosion part, pay attention to scrubbing the rust and remove stains. Finally, read installation process carefully, follow the guide to install your crane.
The Installation of Crane Runway
- Acceptance of rail. After the examination of all crane parts, let’s learn how to install your runway of the bridge structure. The first step is the base acceptance of your crane. Make sure size deviation of all crane parts confirm to design paper and requirements of Lifting Equipment Installation Project Construction and Acceptance Specification.
- Track quality inspection. If you find any curve and shape changing of crane track, make it straight first. Way to adjust shape changing: find out where the curve is, and use a rail straightening machine or jack to make it straight. If necessary, you can also use a sledge to hammering.
- Rail installation. Scribing a center line on the base, and paves the bridge structure. You can choose clamp fixed method or hook the self-contained rod fixed method to install your track. No matter which method you choose, make sure each rail joint should be temp. For steel track on sleeper, rail joint should be standard fishplate.
- Trolley installation. Trolley hoist can be installed on bridge structure after adjustment. After assembling, make sure all crane part confirm to the size requirement.
Welcome to Get Your Free Inquiry. We Will Reply to You in 12 Hours!